At H2 Health Kids, Atlas Kids, and Great Strides Pediatric Rehabiliation we offer a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of children. We understand that children are not just small adults, and we take a child-centered approach to every aspect of their care.
Why Pediatric Care With Us?
We know that your child’s health is your number one priority. Our experienced and compassionate therapy team offer the personalized care your family deserves, and we make it a priority to get to know you and your child on a personal level. We understand that every family is different, and we tailor our care to meet your specific needs.
Our staff considers their job to be ‘a personal calling’. Our therapists are dedicated to the mission of improving the quality of life for children and their families. We provide effective, comprehensive treatment through an interdisciplinary collaborative approach.
Our pediatric services include:
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE FIRST FEW SESSIONS
Parents often ask what the first few therapy sessions will be like for their child. Here's what you can expect:
- We will ask questions about your child's development, medical history, and current symptoms. This information will help the therapist understand your child's needs and develop a treatment plan.
- The therapist will observe your child in action. The therapist may watch your child play, eat, or perform other activities. This will help the therapist identify areas of difficulty and potential goals for treatment.
- After observing your child, the therapist will work with you to develop specific goals for treatment. These goals may target skills such as fine motor coordination, self-care skills, or social skills.
- The therapist will then create a treatment plan to help your child reach these goals. Treatment may involve activities, exercises, games, and/or equipment. The therapist will also provide guidance on how you can support your child's progress at home.
- The first few sessions are an important time for assessing your child's needs and developing a plan to help them reach their fullest potential. By working closely with the therapist, you can ensure that your child gets the most out of therapy.
By the end of the initial evaluation process, you should have a good idea of what therapy will entail and how it can help your child reach their full potential. We are here to answer any questions you may have along the way. Find our nearest location to get the services you need.