Maintaining pelvic health is important for both men and women. The pelvic region is home to many vital organs, including the bladder, reproductive organs, and rectum. This makes it essential for proper urination, bowel movements, and sexual function. Unfortunately, pelvic health can often be neglected. This can lead to several problems, including incontinence, sexual dysfunction, and prolapse. Our physical therapists define and teach the most holistic ways to enhance pelvic health.
What to Expect
- The noninvasive treatment approach to treating urge and stress incontinence for female patients
- Holistic treatment for under-discussed male problems
- Exercise program individualized based on your current status and ability
- Education focusing on a healthy diet and reducing bladder irritants
- Biofeedback and neuromuscular re-education
- Covered by most insurance
Virginia Center for Spine & Sports Therapy cares for all of its patients and values their privacy and discreet treatment. Our teams consist of licensed and specialized physical therapists with exceptional training in all things pevlic health.